5.02.2010

Do you know??

Intrigued by the word “Circassian Beauties” and their afro-like hair style on an article I read at Vogue.com, it led me to searching what it was. Women from the western side of Caucasus mountain region, it was suggested that they were “the purest example of the white race”. I was quite surprised to see how big their hair was, something that the majority of us now would associate it with black authenticity. This phenomenon shows how connected we are as a human being, that we’re not separated from one another. Now being an asian descent, I wonder if I can find pictures of Asians with big hair..Due to my limited resources, these are the closest I could find. In the end of the day it's fascinating to realize that we are all interconnecting from one another regardless…


No comments:

Post a Comment